KONST an award-winning residential kitchen and bath showroom in downtown Bethesda is seeking several full-time team members who enjoy a dynamic, customer-focused environment. We are seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our company.
Senior Revit Kitchen and Bath Designer
This is a senior-level position, and our ideal candidate has considerable professional experience in residential kitchen and bath design, including a proven record of leadership and a portfolio of successful projects. In this position, you will develop detailed, single-family residential kitchen and bath designs, and shepherd projects through all phases of the design and production process to achieve the highest level of client service and a modern aesthetic. This opportunity allows you to be a key component in the design process through all phases of design from concept to construction administration.
Senior Revit Designer Responsibilities:
- Build rapport with customers, understand their needs, develop a design consistent with their vision and budget, respond promptly to inquiries, and support them throughout the process.
- Be an expert in KONST kitchen and bath products and service offerings.
Senior Revit Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- Expert-level Revit skills
- A minimum of 5 years of residential kitchen and bath design experience and a portfolio to demonstrate it.
- Passion for design and experience in the kitchen and bath industry.
- A strong understanding of cabinetry.
- Proficiency in construction documentation and installation manuals.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Skilled at delivering a design vision in a timely manner.
- Team player who loves working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment.
You are an ideal candidate if you also:
- Have a CKBD or certification or architectural license in DC/MD/VA.
- Are experienced and have the qualifications to engage with clients as needed.
- Expertise in architectural visualizations, animations, and VR.
We are a group of dedicated professionals with a friendly, team-oriented, company culture. We offer competitive benefits and compensation, and this position provides excellent growth potential./span>
SENIOR PRODUCTION MANAGER
The Senior Production Manager is responsible for providing overall project support to the company’s designers and project managers. This includes but is not limited to the management of multiple ongoing and future projects – estimating, ordering, order tracking and recording, delivery and installation scheduling, and warranty claims. The successful candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in the kitchen & bath industry; must be detail oriented; must have excellent communication, time management, and organization skills.
- Work closely with designers to estimate and order project-specific products and materials.
- Generate and process contract-related transactions, including change orders.
- Follow up with suppliers on order status, maintain accurate files and real-time dashboards, and create and organize job folders.
- Communicate directly with vendors to receive estimates quotes/layouts/specs/drawings.
- Obtain any construction-related cost variances and incorporate those into a client’s change order.
- Generate and maintain schedules (installation, deliveries, site visits).
- Meet cabinet deliveries to ensure orders are complete, undamaged, and staged in the appropriate areas.
- Able to assess the job site and determine what, if any, additional materials are necessary to complete the project installation.
- Able to perform the post-installation punch list walkthrough.
- Work with clients and industry professionals on service/warranty calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A prior work experience in relevant industries (high-end residential construction and remodeling, design, luxury kitchen & bath sales, cabinetry installation, etc. )
- High aptitude in reading construction blueprints and foreseeing possible issues in design.
- Must be organized, have strong attention to detail, work efficiently, solution-oriented approach in dealing with conflicts, able to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Above-average written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with analysis, numeration, research, and the use of spreadsheet and scheduling software.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and to work well in a team environment, friendly and outgoing.
- Expert in MS Excel; MS Office apps experience is a must.
- Excellent at technology platforms and learning new technologies.
- 4-year degree, preferably in construction management (not required).
- NKBA certification is a plus.
- Maintains a neat and professional appearance.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a good driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and carry upstairs.
- Must be able to work M-F 8-6
We are a group of dedicated professionals with a friendly, team-oriented, company culture. We offer competitive benefits and compensation, and this position provides excellent growth potential.